Jodesha Broadcasting & Sunny 102.1 Christmas Memory Contest Rules 2012
In order to be fair to all listeners Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. has the following contest rules:
How to Play:
Each weekday morning starting December 3rd through the end of the game, Sunny 102.1 will open the phone lines to a designated caller to play the Christmas Memory Game. The game works like the game Concentration. Once a listener correctly matches two businesses Christmas ball numbers they win the designated prize. Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right to extend the end date of the promotion. Must be 21 or older to play.
· You may only win one Christmas Memory prize during promotion.
· Only one Christmas Memory prize will be awarded per family/household during the promotion
· Jodesha broadcasting, Inc. is not responsible for the delivery of prizes to winners
· Prizes must be picked up in person by the winner or winners representative to claim prize, the winner must notify the station of the name of the representative in advance and the representative must show valid ID to claim the prize.
· Any prizes not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited
· Winners are responsible for any Federal, State, or local taxes incurred as a result of winning. The station may provide an IRS form 1099 for prizes worth over a certain value, as required by law.
· All contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations
· Any additional costs incurred by the winner as a result of winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
· Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. is not responsible for any technical or mail/delivery difficulties that may result in a winner being disconnected on contest lines or mail delivered by the post office. Jodesha broadcasting, Inc. is not responsible for awarding a prize if entrants phone number is disconnected or out-of-order and cannot be contacted by the phone number supplied by the station
· Jodesha broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes with another of equal or greater value. Employees of Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. and any agencies, advertisers, or vendors sponsoring a contest and their families are not eligible to win
· Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. shall be the final arbiter if any questions arise about contestant qualifying procedures and rules, and reserves the right to change rules at any time. Decisions of Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. are final
· All winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and contest release form
· Winners grant Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. permission to use their name, character, photograph, voice, and likeness in connection with this promotion. Winners wave any claim to royalty, rights or compensation for such use
· Rules are on display at Jodesha Broadcasting, Inc. 1520 Simpson Avenue, Aberdeen, Washington 98520, and on the web at www.sunny102.1.com
· Copies may be obtained during regular business hours.
Jodesha Broadcasting Inc,
General Contest Rules:
In order to be fair to all listeners, Jodesha Broadcasting Inc. has incorporated the following general Contest Rules.
* One prize per person/household during specific contest
* You may only win one prize every thirty (30) days
* Jodesha Broadcasting Inc. is not responsible for delivery of prizes to winners
* Any prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days will be forfeited
* All contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations
* Jodesha Broadcasting Inc. is not responsible for any technical difficuties
* Employees of Jodesha Broadcasting Inc. and their families are not eligible to win
* Decisions of Jodesha Broadcasting are final
* All winners are required to sign an affidavit of eligibilty and contest release form
* Winners grant Jodesha Broadcasting Inc. permission to use their name, photograph, and voice in connection with promotion. Winners waive any claim to royalty, rights or compensation for such use.
* Rules are on display at Jodesha Broadcasting Inc. at 1520 Simpson Avenue, Aberdeen Washington 98520. Copies may be obtained during regular business hours.